Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vacation

Just got back from a week in San Diego. Exhausting trip, but we had some fun. Visited all the grandparents and did the New Children's Museum, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, and the Zoo. The new elephant exhibit at the zoo is fantastic!!! Jon & I also got to go out and see a show and eat delicious food without the kiddos! Nice! Unfortunately, I managed to lose the camera somewhere in San Diego so I have no new pictures.

Now that it is summer, things are going to get busy. Morgan is out of school right now, but I will be taking two classes this summer and in the fall, Morgan, Zachary and I will all be in school. We'll also have classroom work in both kids' schools and I am on the preschool board. So this may have been our last vacation for a while!

Here are a couple of old pictures. These were taken by a friend of ours at a cookie-decorating playdate in May:

No comments: