Morgan & Zachary decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday and wash their car! Take a look:
Monday, June 18, 2007
A few fun facts about Morgan:
- Morgan loves theme parks. (But not roller coasters.) We live close enough to the local theme park that we can see some of the rides from our house, and Morgan gets so excited every single time. "Look Mommy! I can see the drop tower!" "Daddy! Mommy can see the drop tower too!" We have season passes to the park and Morgan loves going there to ride the kiddie rides and splash in the water slides.
- We took Morgan to Baby Loves Disco again this weekend, and she turned into a ladybug!!!Morgan loves ladybugs and didn't want to wash her face that night.
- Morgan can't see a camera without posing or making a silly face.
- Morgan also loves kitties. But she still pronounces "k"s as "t"s. So when she loudly announces "I love kitties!" it can be rather embarrassing. Read some of the other things she's said replacing the "k"s with "t"s:
I went on vacation and played with grandma's kitty!
Aunt Tess has 2 kitties - one is big and one is small.
Aunt Beth only has 1 kitty. It is black and furry.
When I grow up I want to have 10 kitties!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
28 days and Zach will be 1 year old! He's growing up so fast. This month has been one of Zach's most exciting yet!
- Zach learned to crawl! He still does the funky one-legged crawl, but it gets him where he needs to go. Which is EVERYWHERE!
- Zach got to visit the mountains for the first time and took a train ride through the redwoods.
- This month Zach upheld a proud family tradition by winning an honorable mention in the Cotton Babies photo contest! And in keeping with tradition - he was totally robbed!! :-)
- For the Memorial Day holiday we took another road trip to San Diego and found out that Zach still hates riding in the car. Very, very much.
- But we had a GREAT time in SoCal visiting with family and exploring Mission Bay, Balboa Park, Old Town and Point Loma.
- Zach has learned several new words in sign language. He can sign more, milk, sleep, airplane and ball. His preferred method of communication, however, is the eardrum-shattering shriek.
- Zach still hates water. I hope he gets over this soon as I want to go in the pool!
- Zach now enjoys reading! His favorite books are interactive ones like "lift-the-flap" or "touch-and-feel" styles. He also enjoys books with photos of babies.
- He also likes "Pat-a-Cake" and other hand games. He plays along, which is very cute!
- Zach's 8th tooth finally popped through. Next up - molars. Poor baby.
- Zach loves playing with his puzzles. Check out the video!