New this month:
- Zach still only scoots backwards, but has figured out a way to kick his legs while sitting that allows him to slide around on his bottom.
- Zach can now pull himself up to standing for a few seconds.
- He is also "super stretch baby" and can find a way to reach anything that you think you've placed just out of his reach.
- Zach has added peas, carrots, squash, bread and watermelon to his diet.
- He can sign "milk" and "more"!
- Zach has 4 teeth now! Two on top and two on bottom. And he likes to grind them together which makes the worst nails-on-a-blackboard sound ever!
- Zach has grown a lot this month - he wears all 9-12month sized clothes now.
- Zach loves to play peek-a-boo!