- Zach now weighs over 16 lbs. That makes him (a) in the 60% percentile for his age, (b) about the same size Morgan was at 9 months, and (c) on pace to outgrow his infant car seat by Valentines Day.
- He can nearly sit up without support. He balances for about 30 seconds (or long enough to snap 9 pictures) before toppling backwards or collapsing forward on himself. See pictures below.
- Zach is now able to get revenge on Morgan for 5 months of abuse. He pulls hair. Hard.
- He's decided that predictable sleep patterns are for suckers - and Zach's no sucker!
- Zach had his first Thanksgiving this month and decided that Thanksgiving is kind of lame when you don't eat solid food.
- Zach went on his 3rd plane trip this month. He's quite the jetsetter.
- Zach got to go to Aunt Beth & Uncle Todd's wedding. He even got to go with all the bridesmaids to get manicures & pedicures and stayed in a hotel with us the night before the wedding.
- We thought Zach got his first tooth this month. It disappeared about a week after it appeared so I guess it wasn't a tooth after all.
- Zach loves toys now. And not just to chew on. He actually plays with them the way they were intended to be played with. He shakes shakey toys, pulls on pully toys, scrunches scrunchy toys, squeezes squeezy toys, etc. Its very cute.
Next up is month 6 - with Zach's first christmas and a road trip to San Diego. Should be fun!