Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween 2006

Our Halloween this year was pretty lame. We just barely managed to squeeze it in. I was happy to see that I was not the only one at Target Halloween morning buying costumes. I took Morgan to a preschoolers-only trick-or-treating event at some local shops. (After driving around completely lost for 40 minutes, that is.) She refused to actually say "trick-or-treat" of course, but she is cute so they gave her candy anyway. Now she asks every morning if she can wear her costume and get more candy.

And what was her costume? Well, she thinks it was a butterfly which is what she wanted. All I could find with wings was a fairy princess dress 2 sizes too big that kept falling off. At least she is too young to really care. Oh well, I promise to try harder next year! :-)

No comments: