This month, Zachary:
- Moved out of his first house.
- Took his first airplane trip.
- Met the rest of his Grandparents.
- Grew into size 2 diapers.
- Grew out of most of his 0-3 month clothes.
- Went to the beach for the first time.
Zach also had to go for his 2-month well-baby check-up yesterday. He got 4 shots and was a very sad baby all afternoon and evening. He doesn't have the really angry cry like Morgan had (still does!) . Zach has more of a sad, sobbing cry and it make us feel so bad! But he woke up around 10:30pm in a great mood and seems to be feeling better today. The rest of the appointment went well. He is still a big boy - 12 lbs 10oz (75th percentile) and 24 inches (90th percentile).