Monday, June 19, 2006

Don't worry - I didn't take pictures

But don't think I wasn't tempted! This past week, Morgan reached a very important and much anticipated milestone -- she pooped in the potty! Every. Single. Day. I never realized poop could make me so happy! She still protests a little bit and complains that it "hurts" or is "too stinky, ewwww" but every day gets easier and easier. It is such a relief and means that we have nearly reached or potty training goal of having Morgan daytime trained by the time the baby is born. In a week or two we plan on seeing if Morgan can do naps without a diaper or pull-ups. We think she can since she wakes up from naps dry about half the time. (My only hesitation about this is that if she wets the bed, I know that she will wake up and the nap will be over. And I don't like anything that shortens Morgan's naps!)
So, hooray for Morgan! She is very proud of herself and we are proud of her too!

No comments: