Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Baby Update - 22 weeks

Had an OB appointment today. Everything was good. Blood pressure normal, and I gained a whopping 7 pounds in the last 6 weeks! Yikes! Actually, judging by the rapid increase in the size of my belly, I think most of it was in the last 2 weeks. I feel huuuuuuge. But it is expected to gain a pound per week at this stage so the nurse said I was doing well. My AFP test results came back normal. The baby's heartrate was in the 140s this time (it was around 132 last time). Morgan's was always in the 140s. I don't have to go back for another 6 weeks. I think thats when they'll do the glucose screening - yuck. Its hard to believe that I will be 28 weeks by then! Our ultrasound is still scheduled for 3/29 which seems like an impossibly long way away!

No comments: