5. Every trip outside is no longer an audition for Baby Fear Factor - Not that two-year-olds are known for their common sense, but at least I can take Morgan out in the yard and her primary goal is NOT to eat the grossest thing she can find. All of the slugs and beetles living in our garden are breathing a sigh of relief over this too.
4. Imagination - Who needs toys anymore when you have a blankie-cape that can turn you into a superhero? Or you can crawl around on all fours and meow like a cat? Or jump like a monkey? Or slither like a snake? Believe me, these games are WAY more fun than sorting shapes for the 500th time!
3. Mixed up pronouns - Just a year ago Morgan said her first word. Now she's talking is complete sentences - pargraphs even. Its so cute! Especially when she mixes up her words. She'll toss a blanket over her head and yell "I CAN'T SEE ME!" or ask "Please Daddy go with you to potty?"
2. Sense of humor - Morgan's favorite jokes are: (1) A-B-C-D-E-F.....Daddy! (2) Mommy a MAN! (3) Cat say MOO! Also, farts and burps are the funniest things in the world.
1. "I love you" - Spontaneously, even. You just can't top that.