Monday, February 27, 2006

Messy hair

I guess with two parents with very fine, mostly straight hair, Morgan was destined to have problems. But the rat's nest she wakes up with every morning is getting out of control. I have to use practically half a bottle of detangler on it (which ends up making her hair look greasy) but it still hurts to comb it out. There is just no way to gently tame this mess! It seems to have gotten worse since her haircut, but that doesn't make sense does it? Maybe its just my imagination. Friends have suggested trying to put her to bed in a do-rag, but I don't think she'd keep it on. (Though it would be awfully cute.) Anyone with suggestions feel free to post in comments!

2 comments:

thordora said...

i have the same issue with my daughter. You have my sympathy! I'm tempted to shave it all off

Amy said...

The "bedtime braid" is the ONLY thing that works for us...