Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ear Infection

Grrrrr!

So Morgan woke up the other night crying and crying and rubbing her ear and telling us that she "hear fire truck". This is not the first time this week that this has happened. Not a good sign.

Motrin. Warm wash cloth. Finally back to sleep after 4 hours.

The sun comes up and Morgan is completely back to normal. Still no fever. Happy. Energetic. Hungry.

I hate to take her to the doctor unless its absolutely necessary. But I fugured that if she was really sick, it would become absolutely necessary on Sunday when nothing is open and it would be worse to end up in the ER.

So she has a little ear infection in her left ear. We have 10 days of Amoxicillin and it already seems to be working. Morgan slept like a log last night and so did I!

The best thing to come of this is that we found a great new doctor for Morgan. Nurse Practicioner Jackson was great with her so we'll be trying to back to her every time!

1 comment:

Granny said...

You don't know me but I just saw your comment on Blogging Baby about your child's treatment of "stuffies" and had to tell you that I'm rolling on the floor.

Ann Adams aka granny