Morgan had such an eventful year! Here are some of the highlights:
12 months, Jan-Feb 2005
- Turned one!
- Weighed in at just about 18 lbs.
- Got her first (and so far only) ear infection
13 months, Feb-March 2005
- Went to her first Valentine's Day Party!
- Grew her first set of molars! (ouch)
14 Months, March - April 2005
- Enjoyed an Easter Egg hunt
15 months, April - May 2005
- Morgan said her first word: "Hi!"
- Started a Baby Yoga class!
- Had a Developmental Evaluation to determine if she had a speech delay. (She had a minor one.)
16 months, May-June 2005
- Flew to San Diego. Visited with all the Grandparent and many of the Aunts & Uncles. Saw SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo.
- Went to her first baseball game (Norfolk Tides v. Rochester Red Wings)
- Had Audiology test which found no hearing in her right ear due to impacted ear wax. Had wax removed (very traumatic process) and hearing tested within normal limits.
17 months, June-July 2005
- Went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg and rode her first theme park rides!
- Learned Ring-Around-the-Rosy!
- Spent a lot of time at the beach!
18 months, July-August 2005
- Mastered her 10th word!
- Took at trip to Charlottesville, VA with Daddy's work. Hiked in the mountains, visited Monticello, and made lots of friends from all over the world!
- Rode in her special seat on Daddy's bike!
19 months, August-Sept 2005
20 months, Sept-Oct 2005
- Showed Grandma around town!
- Got her first car!
- Bounced around at gymnastics class!
- Started using 2 word phrases!
21 months, Oct-Nov 2005
- Mastered 100 words!
- Celebrated Halloween with Grandpa!
22 months, Nov-Dec 2005
- Did not see Sesame Street Live.
- Celebrated Thanksgiving with Aunt Beth.
23 months, Dec-Jan 2005
- Said her name for the first time.
- Had a blast at Disneyworld.
- Started potty-training with mixed results.
- Had a very Merry Christmas!