Friday, September 23, 2005

Pimp My Cozy Coupe


Morgan got her first car last week - a used, one-door Cozy Coupe. We rescued it from the garbage on the side of the road. I'd say its about 5 years old with around 1 mile on it. Its pretty much a clunker: no air conditioning, no radio, no power steering, power brakes or power windows. Actually it has no brakes or windows at all. No power either now that I think about it.

I think we will write to MTV's Pimp My Ride and ask them to help.

Dear MTV,
I love my car, but it really needs help! I have seen all of the cars you've customized on your show, but none has been in as bad a shape as mine! I have no floor in my car. No windows either. And my steering wheel is not connected to the wheels in any way. Now, I am not an automotive expert, but I think thats just not right.
I also don't have room for any passengers. I have a very big family! Bob the Builder, Blankie, Baby Dolly, Bird, Elmo, Lion, Doggie, and my 10 penguins are not able to ride with me. I have to take them one at a time. I guess I could put someone in the trunk, but that is where I keep my sippy cup. Did I mention that my car has no cup holders?!?!?! What's up with that?!?!? How do they expect a modern toddler to drive without cup holders?!?!
I don't have a horn in my car either. What good is a car that cannot go "beep-beep". In fact, my car doesn't even go "vroom-vroom". I can make the "vroom-vroom" pretty well, but Mommy and Daddy's cars go "vroom-vroom" all by themselves! Why can't my car do that?
Because of the lack of "vroom", my car doesn't go very fast. I usually just get out and push. Thats the only way to get anywhere. Maybe it would help if we painted flames on the side.
Speaking of paint, what's with the orange & yellow? I would like to see some "reeeeehd", "brwoooooo" or "pur-poh".
I've had Bob the Builder try to fix my car. Can he fix it? Umm, not really.
Please help the Cozy Coupe, MTV!
Love,
Morgan

No comments: